Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Okay
Here I am.
Trying the Blog.
I'll post some paintings.
Let people know I'm here.

Hmmmm
What do I say?
Worked in the yard all day, prepping the flower beds for subject matter for paintings.
I think the bulk of the work is done, from now on its maintenance only.

Picked the first spinach from the garden.
Ate a great tasting spinach strawberry and goat cheese salad.
Yum.

Now that I've created this blog, I hope I remember how to get back in.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I have to keep all my codes written down, way too many to remember anymore.

    Nice work and I look forward to seeing more. And you do need a gallery, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete