Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Chagrin Falls Art Walk




The Chagrin Falls Artwalk was last Thursday and Friday. It was a nice event held on Main St. Lots of people in attendance,there was live music and artists were paired with the local businesses. My work was exhibited in RugTime!, owned and operated by Jonathan Fields. Beautiful oriental rugs. My work plus the rugs was a fine marriage of color and style! Lookin' good. Good enough to sell 3 paintings! Woohoo!!
I met lots and lots of people, lots and lots of friends stopped in. All in all a very fine few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment