Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Springtime to Summer


April
24 x 30
Oil on Canvas

Okay.  Hello.

It's been quite a while, but here's some paintings!  

( I wish I had posted sooner.  I've missed posting!  Things, stuff, and busy-ness interfered : ) )

The one above was started at the end of April when the first bright yellowy lime greens were happening in the leaves, contrasting against the reds and browns of the tree bark and leftover winter/fall color.



Russell Park I
8 x8
Oil on Canvas


Russell Park II
 8 x 8
Oil on Canvas

These two were completed last week at one of the local parks.  They've been donated to BAYArts in Bay Village, Ohio for a fundraiser to raise money for their art education program.  The show is titled 553.  500 artworks for $50.00 each, sold in 3 hours.  All artworks are 8 x 8 inches in size.  It should be an interesting show to see.

1 comment: