Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Friday, August 8, 2008

8 8 08

Scratching the Surface
Oil on Canvas 12 x 12



8:30 am Cosmos and beautiful blue high pressure sky, courtesy of a front from Canada



7:45 am Turkeys and their chicks ( i think baby turkeys are called chicks)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. typos make me crazy...what I started out to say is that your photos are magical and they remind me of my old home in Ohio...I lived in Berea and had six acres with amazing trees and berry bushes.
    And I love the new work that your posting and the layers and the way you combine colors...I'm a fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks D. I'm having lots of fun w/ these paintings.. love the textures and playing w/ color.
    I'm glad the photos remind you of home. I love my yard, especially now. Everything is abundant!!

    ReplyDelete