Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photographs




Molly
Digital Photo
Beau Sedivy

My son takes beautiful pictures.  Yes, this is nepotism.  Horn tooting from a proud mother.
But, seriously.  His photos are beautiful. His gift as a photographer is in finding the quiet moments.  Sometimes there is a pensive nature to his photos.  He sees light and shadows.
There's more to say, but I'll let his photos speak for themselves.
Click here to see Beau's photos.


2 comments:

  1. Beau's work is breathtaking...he's an incredibly gifted artist...each and every one of his slices of time is splendid!

    ReplyDelete