Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Morning and 4 O'Clock



After feeding the birds this morning, I was wandering around the yard with my coffee and the camera. The hibiscus that my kids gave me for mother's day has been blooming beautifully all summer. I took it's picture as it was folded up, ready to open.
At 4 )'Clock, its hot. I'm sitting on my studio deck and was surprised to see the flower had completely opened throughout the day. Amazing. Both the fact that it opened up like it did and more so that I missed seeing it happen. Next time, I'll check every hour or so to see it unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment