Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

6 hours in the Studio

WHITE DOG


(click on image for a larger view)


PRAYER FLAGS


(click on image for larger view)




Parent teacher conferences on Thursday; work 12 hours, get Friday off.

Work 6 hours in the studio....Bliss!!

Besides a few paintings that are still in the works, these two collages happened from my sketchbook dumping ground. (where I brush my excess paint)

Prayer Flag~~not quite done. White Dog~~pretty much complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment