Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Audubon Christmas Bird Count


8 am
 coffee
an angel
winged greeting

lone trees windblown drifted

amish country barns shocks of hay

some birds seen

Bald Eagle
Pileated Woodpecker
Belted Kingfisher
Red Tailed Hawk
Red Shouldered Hawk
Bluebirds

24 species total
Lots of laughs, oatmeal cookies, muffins, slippery roads, pork roast dinner when I got home!


1 comment:

  1. fabulous collection of pics..makes me almost miss being in the snow belt (almost)...ever so magical...and good bird list.

    ReplyDelete