Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

slow learner


testing.

okay, i'm a slow learner. since the start of this blog adventure i've been thinking my blog template didn't accomodate putting images with my text.

it was bothering me.

so...i've been fooling around and lo and behold there is an icon right above the box i'm typing in that says add image.

ok, gonna try it.
it worked! i'm becoming so technologically savvy.
featured above is Woody. Woody Dog Sedivy, also known as Wooderson, and Hey, Bud.
13 years old, yorkshire terrier-poodle mix. aka a yorkie-poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment