Orion Art at White Dog Studio

Welcome to the Orion Art at White Dog Studio Blog!

Look around...Enjoy the sights.

All artworks are for sale, contact me via this blog or at
maryann@orionwhitedog.com for inquiries. To see more of my paintings visit my website at http://www.orionwhitedog.com/

Thanks for visiting!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Visiting my sketchbook



When I paint I use my sketchbook as a space to wipe my brushes. Later I draw, write, add media or paint into it. The painting below is derived from the sketchbook page above. Regarding content; in the sketchbook I was still processing my Dad's death. At the time the sketch was made, I'd begun to tuck all of 'it' into a place in my heart. Nestled in, tucked in. The little circle is the tucked away space.

No comments:

Post a Comment